For the strongest team in Denmark within automation and industrial IT
Au2mate is extremely busy and is therefore looking for PLC/SCADA/Database programmers and project managers to supplement our highly qualified staff.
Au2mate deals with supplying MES and automation solutions for the dairy industry and related industries domestically and abroad. The automation systems provided by Au2mate are built on platforms from the leading suppliers of PLC/SCADA systems and are designed in strict accordance with the requests and needs of each individual customer.
Au2mate works internationally and project-oriented according to leading standards and methods. Besides the headquarters located in Silkeborg, Au2mate has branches in Dubai and England.
Areas of responsibility:
- Customer contact, including clarification of requirements
- Project execution
- Design/development of software for PLC-/PC-based control systems
- Planning and participation in testing
- Participation in commissioning and service of plants domestically and abroad
- Participation in the development of standards/procedures
Your professional and personal qualifications:
- Engineering or other relevant technical background
- Experience with control/regulation
- Experience with ISA S88 and/or S95
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience of PLC/SCADA experience with programming in one or more of the following systems: Siemens, Allen Bradley, Wonderware, SattLine and ABB 800xA
- Masters Danish, English and preferably German
- Positive and with entrepreneurship
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility
- Quality-conscious and structured
- Understands the importance of communicating with customers and colleagues
- Adaptable and in possession of a high level of personal drive
- Ability to keep a sense of perspective in stressful situations
- Happy to share experience and willing to ask colleagues for advice
An exciting and challenging job in an international growing company with a very high level of professionalism and attractive future prospects.
At Au2mate A/S you will take part in every phase of the project from order to design, programming, testing, commissioning and handover. The keywords in connection with the everyday work are freedom and influence with responsibility, an informal atmosphere where humour is not a drawback and with excellent working conditions. The job is performed at our address in Silkeborg.
Au2mate offers an attractive salary in match with the line of business and your qualifications as well as a pension scheme and bonus.
If you find the job interesting, please send an application to the address below.
Att.: Klaus Dam
Phone +45 51 56 54 51
Au2mate develops and supplies automation solutions for the process industry in Denmark and abroad. These solutions are prepared in teamwork and close partnership with our customers, and they cover the entire range from complete automation projects to consultancy services and advice.
Au2mate holds many years of experience in the field of process automation. Au2mate has developed a structured work method, and by means of efficient knowledge-sharing tools, we can guarantee rapid delivery of top-quality solutions at competitive prices.