We are currently seeking to recruit a passionate and self-motivated professional for the position of Onboarding Administrator to be based in our offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct KYC procedures and ongoing due diligence under multiple regulatory frameworks for prospective and existing clients;
- Adhere to established policies, guidelines, procedures and proactively participate in ongoing training plans to meet the changing competitive and regulatory landscape;
- Communicate and collaborate with all the departments and Management for the due diligence processes that contribute to operational efficiency;
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date and accurate, in compliance with the Regulations;
- Identify, record and resolve/escalate suspicious findings following well-established escalation and reporting obligations;
- To be up to date with relevant regulatory requirements, evolving best practises in AML/compliance control;
- Review of client files Risk based approach;
- Check and insert any information received from clients to our CRM;
- Any ad-hoc project assigned by the Head of the Department of the Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Administration, Finance, Law or Business/ Economics related degrees;
- 1+ year previous experience in a similar role;
- Good command of the English language; any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
- CySEC Basic/Advanced Certificate and/or CySEC AML Certificate will be considered as an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Experienced in working under pressure, shifting priorities as tasks come in;
- Attention to detail, organised, focused and diligent, in executing the projects by the Manager/ Senior Manager and/or assigning tasks;
- Willingness to learn and evolve in a fast-paced environment;
- Professionalism, work ethic, self-motivated and team player;
- Positive can-do attitude, highly committed personality.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV at email@example.com.
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful applicants will be contacted.