KMG Kliniken is a healthcare company with locations in north-eastern and central Germany that offers highly qualified medical and nursing care in the family atmosphere of its facilities. KMG operates acute clinics, rehabilitation clinics, care facilities for senior citizens, medical care centres and outpatient care services. The company has around 2,800 beds and places and employs around 4,800 people.
For our clinics and facilities in Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Thuringia we are looking for Nurses/Assistant Nurses in the fields of general surgery, intensive care, paediatrics, geriatrics, internal medicine, etc.
We looking forward to getting to know you if you have successfully completed studies in nursing and have level B2 language skills in German according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
We are there for you and can
- support you in getting your degree recognised and obtaining your professional licence
- support you with language courses to improve your language skills
- offer you a job in modern clinics with very good general conditions and provide you with comprehensive further training in specialist areas
- provide you with comprehensive support during your induction by our colleagues on site
- provide you with accommodation and take care of childcare and school places for your children.
- successfully completed studies in nursing
- level B2 language skills in German according to the Common European Framework of Reference