As an MPM you act as the interface between a cross-functional program team focusing on the introduction of new products and the Supply Chain Organization. In this role, you are accountable for establishing a Supply Chain for Lam’s new products that meets performance, cost, quality, capacity, and on-time-delivery requirements. By applying your great communication skills, you provide fact-based guidance to the cross-functional program team, supporting them to make the right decisions & the program to succeed.
- Form & lead cross-functional teams to define sourcing strategies
- Proactively seek and maintain alignments with relevant stakeholders to support program needs and targets
- Execute new product’s cost analyses & cost tracking on a regular basis
- Identify, communicate and manage Supply Chain related program risks and prevent them from materializing
- Identify material cost reduction opportunities utilizing should costing, benchmarking, cost driver analysis, functional cost analysis, etc.
- Manage and execute material cost reduction activities
- Provide recommendations for new supplier selection & evaluation
- Support our new products’ fast transition from Pilot to High Volume Manufacturing
- Ensure critical parts have gone through an extended part qualification process before first customer shipment
- Identify critical path parts & implement measures enabling production to deliver to need date
- Present the status of your deliverables as well as continuous improvement activities in management reviews on a regular basis
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Engineering; MBA desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Strategic Procurement/(Project) Purchasing/Procurement Excellence/ Supply Chain Management. Program/ Project Management experience desired
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills supporting the ability to solve complex cross-functional issues with multi-dimensional, conflicting needs.
- Understanding of what “best-in-class” means in Supply Chain
- Understanding of product cost drivers & ability to derive corresponding cost reduction measures
- Excellent communication and influencing skills enabling convincing presentations to leadership, management, and individual contributors
- Advanced knowledge in NPI development projects
- High-level of proficiency working with Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- Professional written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Highly intrinsic motivated individual & results driven personality
- A progressive, performance and excellence-driven mindset implementing positive change
- Role model our Core Values (Achievement, Agility, Honesty & integrity, Inclusion & diversity, Innovation & continuous improvement, Open communication, Ownership & accountability, Teamwork.)
- Pro-active, smart & self-employed work style
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Talented in identifying opportunities & anticipating risks
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
This position is subject to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for Employees in the Metal Technology Industry in occupation group: F (https://www.metalltechnischeindustrie.at/fileadmin/content/Dokumente/Kollektivvertrag/KV_2021/Abschluss/Mindestgehaltstabelle.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times per year. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills. The candidate will be hired through a third party employment agency.