Katoen Natie Gent is recruiting!
We are looking for motivated people who want to work as order pickers and/or packers. We are looking for the ultimate logistic worker!
As an order picker, you are essential for the logistic process to operate smoothly. Your task will be to gather and stock valuable goods. In addition, you collect the orders for that day using a scanner while providing a last quality check. Responsibility and attention to detail are very important in this process. Besides picking, you will help with receiving and stocking new deliveries. We are looking voor active workers, since you will be on your feet for the duration of your shift. Overall, an exiting job!
No experience in logistics? No worries! We provide a training on site to get you going in the warehouse.
Are you available to work in shifts (6-14h and 14-22h) with a long-term commitment from Monday till Friday? Send your cv to email@example.com or give us a call at 09 327 00 13!
- Experience: no experience required, but a first experience in a warehouse is nice!
- Availability: flexible, working in shifts: early (6-14h) and late (14-22h) shift
- Language: you speak an understand the English or Dutch language
- you are flexible and can easily switch between different tasks
- you can work with a computer
- you are motivated, reliable and always put safety first
- you've got a hands-on approach and a working mentality
- you've got an eye for quality and detail
- you want to make a long time commitment to Katoen Natie
- you succeed for the order picker test taken here at Katoen Natie
We offer you:
A training and a motivated team that will help and support you from day one!
The starting wage is €13.90 bruto per hour and in addition you receive meal vouchers of €6,5 a day and a compensation for your transportation.
In case of a first successful evaluation, you will be trained to operate a machine such as a forklift, electronical transpallet, reachtruck,... After you have proven yourself in the warehouse there is a chance of receiving a fixed contract!