Together with your colleagues from the maintenance team, you will support the production manager with the maintenance and adjustment of machines and accessories. You control the production processes and think along with possible improvements to the machinery. - As a maintenance technician, your assignment is to solve malfunctions of machines in production (net welding machines and wire drawing lines). - You also carry out preventive planned maintenance work. - The emphasis here is mainly on mechanical (mechanics and pneumatics). If you can also solve electrical failures, this is a strong asset. - Small projects involving welding and construction work are also part of your duties. - The safe and adequate use of machines and tools is your priority! You take into account the applicable company, environmental and safety regulations.
- You followed a technical training in a (electro)mechanical direction or are equivalent through experience.
- You work carefully, accurately and safely.
- You are easy to deal with and can work independently.
- You have a good knowledge of English or Dutch. Polish or Russian is an asset.
- You can work two shifts (from 7 am to 3:45 pm and from 3:45 pm to 00:30 am).
An attractive remuneration in line with your experience and competences.
You will join a family business with a strong dynamic, known as a reliable and service-oriented partner in the construction sector.
Our culture is characterized by a no-nonsense approach, a close collegial atmosphere and room to take initiative. We believe that a sense of responsibility, a focus on results, flexibility and communication are essential to the success of our group.
If you share the same values and are open to a long-term cooperation, please do not hesitate to apply.