As a Lead System Developer you will work in a global team on the design and further development of our systems as well as the optimisation of software development processes.
Your new tasks will be:
- Design and co-development in the software life cycle for our test control software TEC
- Management of software development projects in smaller cross-border development teams in close coordination with our test technologists
- Concept and software development (Java) for system control in the area of wafer testing incl. enhancements in terms of stability, maintainability and performance
- Automation and optimisation of processes in software development (DevOps)
- Ensure the operations of our applications at second level
- Application support (Incident Management)
- 24 x 7 on-call duty in a global team
During an individual training phase, we prepare you optimally for your new tasks. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development, we want to ensure your success in this job. In our international and multidisciplinary environment, you can also benefit from the extensive knowledge and expertise that characterizes Infineon employees worldwide. Your future tasks can partly be done in Homeoffice.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Completed a degree (Bachelor's/Master's) in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented application development (Java, .net, UML)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, e.g. in MVP design pattern, Eclipse RCP, Java Spring in SOA environments
- In-depth knowledge of system administration in Windows and Unix environments (also Shell, Perl)
- Knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, GPIB, COM), and machine controls (as an advantage)
- Experience in project management (as an advantage)
- Fluent German and English communication skills
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Strengthen a globally networked team in the area of Factory Integration (FI) with your knowhow. All activities in automation technology are bundled here. Solutions are created that are groundbreaking for the FI landscape within the Infineon Group. Become part of the team and apply now!
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.