Intel has announced a major expansion of Intel's production capacities in Europe and plans to develop two first-of-their-kind semiconductor fabs in Magdeburg, Germany, the capital of Saxony-Anhalt. Planning has started, with construction expected to begin in the first half of 2023 and production planned to come online in 2027, subject to European Commission State aid approval and funding approval by the German authorities.
Fab Sort Manufacturing (FSM) is responsible for the production of all internal Intel silicon using some of the most advanced manufacturing processes in the world. With fabs (short for fabrication facilities) in Arizona, Ireland, Israel and Oregon, FSM operates as a highly coordinated virtual factory network, supporting multiple technology nodes. FSM is in an exciting time of growth, delivering output in support of Intel's run of record revenues, and is central to Intel's IDM2.0 strategy.
This position is the labour analyst role of the next EU greenfield mega-site, which is a large-scale, multi-fab, over 3000 employee fab operation supporting IDM2.0 wafer supply.
A successful candidate will possess sufficient experience in managing labour headcount strategies and analysis of large-scale organisations. Key responsibilities would include, but are not limited to providing technical assistance and day-to-day headcount activities support; program management; performing extensive labour analysis, and developing and maintaining headcount information systems.
The role implies involvement in labour strategic planning and analysis.
The overall project entails intensive planning and design efforts in various areas of the large-scale program.
- Owning overall site strategic headcount planning for the new fabs startup as well as post-startup phase
- Defining hiring roadmaps for the sites as well as what-if analysis
- Set hiring and integration infrastructure required to execute future advanced labour analysis and reporting
- Managing cross-organizational headcount and analysis with site partners and regional stakeholders
Demonstrated results and accountability for leadership and role modelling of Intel's cultural attributes as follows:
- Customer obsessed - Seek to understand what matters most to our customers, listening more and talking less.
- One Intel - We before Me. We work across boundaries, collaborating across the aisle and around the world.
- Fearless - We are bold. We take risks and challenge ourselves. We fail fast, iterate, and continuously improve.
- Truth and Transparency - allows the best ideas to emerge and speeds our ability to solve problems faster.
- Inclusion - Inclusion runs through each attribute and is integral to our culture evolution.
Minimum Qualifications and requirements:
- Candidates must possess a BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Science field (e.g. economics, industrial engineering)
- Sufficient experience in Labor-related fields as well as managing headcount strategies and analysis
- Problem-solving, and project\program management experience -strong self-initiative and self-learning capabilities
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Magdeburg
- Must-have data analysis capabilities and skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in the German language