Kilter is a newly established company, based on a project driven by Adigo Mekatronikk AS for over 10 years (https://www.adigo.no/). Kilter was created to accelerate the transition to sustainable food production across the world. Our first product, Kilter AX-1, is a gamechanger in the industry. It is a fully automated farming robot that uses machine learning to differ weeds from the crops and carefully drop a precise amount of herbicide directly onto the weed, without touching the crop or soil. With Kilter technology, the amount of herbicides can be reduced by 95%.
We have great ambitions and are now looking for people to come join our team. You can learn more about us at https://www.kiltersystems.com/
Kilter is now expanding their operations, and is now hiring a Robotics Software Engineer. The robot is a highly multi-discipline product, and the team consists of robotics-, mechanical-, software-, and electronics engineers. In the position of robotics software engineer you will work with the software team to develop real-time software for the robot in a tight development loop environment. You will have great influence on the direction of the product and technology, and as Kilter grows, opportunities will open up in both leadership and technical positions.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop real-time software for mobile robots
- Develop software for embedded Linux and microcontrollers
- Run and test your code in simulator and directly on robots
- Tight cooperation with electronics engineers, mechanical engineers and operations
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Robotics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Strong skills in C++ or other languages suitable for real-time operations
- Experience with developing on Linux systems
- Preferably experience with ROS, ROS2, DDS, or other middleware
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Problem solver
- Result oriented
- Continuous learner
- Team player
- A creative and innovative company with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community
Workplace will be at our headquarters located in Langhus.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or researcher Ida Eide, tel. +47 993 68 003.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Espen Gismervik, Rådgiver, 912 49 465, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ida Eide, Research & analyse, 993 68 003, email@example.com