Enva is a leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of our proposition, we recover a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion. We also provide a complete portfolio of industrial, water and waste water services. At Enva we are committed to recycling and resource recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values.
We support the life cycle of waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, closed-loop recycling solutions. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the life cycle of the world’s resources is driving our business forward.
Following a huge IT transformation, Enva are looking for a IT Support Engineer with experience in a fast-paced organisation to help us continue to support our state of the art IT infrastructure and to help to integrate and migrate away from the final few legacy systems. This position is available in either Portlaoise, Co. Laois office or in our office in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be a key member of our IT Service Desk, providing day to day support to our 1,600 employees, whilst also helping to implement technology projects across Ireland and sometimes the UK.
The successful candidate will need experience in working on multiple projects at one time and be able to quickly change gear from working supporting our staff with day to day issues, to maintaining the existing IT infrastructure, to working on IT infrastructure implementation projects across multiple sites.
Overview / Key responsibilities
- Must have a full clean current Drivers License and happy to travel frequently within Ireland & The UK
- Provide both hardware and software support in a Windows environment
- Receive, log and resolve 1st and 2nd line IT Incidents and Service Requests
- Maintain & Monitor existing IT Infrastructure systems
- Project co-ordination of small IT projects
- Provide technical hands-on support larger projects/implementations
- Maintain and create knowledgebase articles
- To participate in the Out of Hours on Call Rota (1 in 8 weeks).
- Liaising with 3 parties / suppliers for incident management, project implementation and system architecture / design
- Previous experience working in a similar role/environment
- Knowledge of ITIL and service management methodologies
- Experience administering and supporting Windows Server and Windows 10
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Knowledge of Systems Center Configuration Manager or InTune
- Experience maintaining Office365
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certificate
- CompTIA Network+
- Any Microsoft Windows/Office365 certifications
- Technology related degree
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the person required for this role. Benefits include Pension, Death in Service, 23 days annual leave, Educational Assistance Program and Flexible Working.