Do you want to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP Projects and take our own objectives to the next level? Do you want to make a
“B.I.G.” step in your career? Let’s talk!
What will you be doing as a
IT SAP SD Consultant?
- You will work in our Applications Team as an SD Specialist
- You will be cooperating with the other SAP consultants in the SD team and with colleagues responsible for other SAP modules (PP, MM, CO, WM, FI, QM)
- You will analyze and optimize the business processes and look for solutions together with the Business Process analysts and other implementation partners
- Depending on the scope, you will configure the system according to the internal customer’s wishes taking into account the existing BIG Template solution
- You are also responsible for writing the necessary functional programming specifications and following them up during development
- You are responsible for testing and documenting the developed solutions, as well as the training of key-user and/or end-user
- Besides projects and application changes, 2nd line support is also part of your duties
- You will report to the SD Team Lead
- You work in an international environment
Do you have what it takes to become a IT SAP SD Consultant?
- SAP experience in SD-LE domain
- Teamplayer attitude
- Capable of translating AS-IS processes in optimized TO-BE processes and execution of the Customizing
- In Depth Configuration experience in the following areas: Order Entry / Delivery / Billing Setup
- SAP pricing Mechanisms in SD, including Rebate agreements
- Configuration Experience in Availability Control and rescheduling and influencing parameters.
- Configuration in Delivery and Shipment domain and Shipment Cost Calculation
- Credit Control and related reporting and reorganization
- Generic SAP skills:
- Capable of writing detailed Functional designs as input for the ABAP development team and insight in order to perform quality checks for the generated code.
- Capable of debugging ABAP code and interpretation of ABAP code
- Basic knowledge of authorization concept in SAP: authority objects, Role assignments, …
- Excellent insight in Integration aspects with FI-CO, MM and PP
Our “B.I.G.” offer
- You ‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
- An attractive remuneration package reflecting your relevant experience and skills
- A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities
- Variation in type of work, i.e. working on Projects + Change Requests + Incidents
- Variation in content of work, i.e. multiple divisions, multiple product groups, multiple sites in multiple countries
- Roadmap for several years with SAP projects / roll-outs, i.e. a lot of exciting work still ready in the pipeline International context: Center Of Excellence executing assignments worldwide
- Extensive onboarding and knowledge transfer to give new employees a smooth start
- Good cooperation & team spirit within and also between the ICT teams
- No nonsense culture (direct communication, result-oriented, pragmatic solutions)
- Working independently (freedom and responsibility)
- Possibility of homeworking (max. 2d/w)