* You handle support and service requests from international users.
* You support in ensuring IT operations in an international environment (AD, backup/restore, monitoring, etc.).
* You work in the area of client management of hardware and software. Including installations with the Baramundi system.
* You are responsible for the continuous update of the CMDB of the IT Service Management System Helpline according to ITIL.
* You will carry out basic IT training for new employees.
* You have successfully completed an IT apprenticeship or a different IT-specific education and have some professional experience.
* You are familiar with the application of an IT service management system (ITIL).
* You are characterised by your analytical, solution- and service-oriented way of thinking and working.
* A friendly manner in dealing with employees is a matter of course for you.
* A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
* member of a team of experts
* 100 % family owned
* flexible working hours
* subsidized education
* modern office equipment
We offer competitive salary and further benefits according to experience and skills.