eBerry was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of the Nordic Choice Hospitality Group with the mission to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stay and interact with us. Our ambition is high - we want to create the best customer experience within the hospitality industry by offering our guests a seamless and hassle-free travel experience. To deliver on this promise, we are building a team that will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. Our amazing App team is working on our iOS and Android apps that support guest bookings at over 200 different hotels in more than 33,000 individual rooms with over 150k guests who use our apps every month.
At eBerry, we live and breathe agile. We want to be fast-paced and provide an environment that endorses challenges and an experimental mindset. We are a flat organization with a warm and inclusive culture. It’s important to us that all our colleagues and employees feel welcome and seen. Our ambition is to change the hospitality industry and make it more digitally accessible for everyone. We believe in what we do and we are encouraged to have an innovative approach. We have a real impact and create valued experiences for our guests, as well as other employees at our hotels.
What you will be doing:
As our iOS developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team building and maintaining InStay experiences. Besides mobile developers, the team consists of UX and QA functions, as well as a Product Manager, and together you will be responsible for developing the Nordic Choice’s Apps to deliver the best possible guest experience. As an iOS developer, you will:
- Develop changes as agreed in the user stories, ask questions if something needs clarification, suggest improvements when you see opportunities.
- Get the possibility to write unit tests to provide full cover to the code that you write.
- Work with with a variety of technologies such as RX, MVVM, Swift, SwiftUI, Combine and UI
- Strive for improvements, you understand that well-crafted code is easy to understand and maintain and you suggest ways to make things better.
Nice to have
Who we think you are:
We are looking for a team player who shares our passion for mobile development. Our app team is pretty small so we do believe that you like the thought of taking a lot of ownership for your work. To be comfortable in this role, you will need to have worked with mobile development for more than a year and have some experience with RxSwift. It is also a merit if you have worked with unit testing and SwiftUI. For us, what’s most important is that you value teamwork, have a positive attitude, and love creating amazing solutions.
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to deliver direct impact and end-user value through modern technology
- Brand new office integrated with one of our newly opened hotels right next to Mall of Scandinavia in Solna.
- An organization that goes the extra mile, and cares about both people and the environment!
- Exceptional colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family!
- An organization that believes in work/life balance and have trust in each other
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 200+ hotels. And there’s more!
- Flexible remote, but let's be honest we love our new office and hope you do as well!
Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application. Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to Hugo.firstname.lastname@example.org