We are a company which specializes in crafting handmade instruments. We sell them to countries all over the world and are now expanding with a new representative who will be active in France, Germany, Austria and possibly the Netherlands. You will be expected to go to the shops of our clients which are violinbuilders and present our instruments. Not only will you visit our client base but we also expect you to get to visit new clients. There are shorter and longer trips. When you would be going on longer trips (which is very frequent) you will be asked to stay in hotels which we will book for you during that time. You will then depart on a tuesday for example and stay for a few days. Friday evening you will however always be at your home. If you love driving, visiting different countries and talking and presenting products to new people then this would be a good jobfit for you. The contents of your diploma is of lesser importance but we expect you to be able to communicate well in English. Good French and/or German give a major boost, Dutch is less important but also a nice to have.
- English communication should go smoothly, French and German are a big plus. Dutch is of lesser importance but also valuable.
- Sociable, easy and open towards new people
- Not easily demotivated when a sale goes less well
- Liking to drive
- Willing to stay abroad for a few days every week
- Part of the job is also giving feedback to the main office which clients were visited, let them know how things went.
- Able to organize trip routes in a logical manner
- On time