The Authority is launching a vacancy notice with a view to establishing a reserve list of Temporary Agents for the position of ICT Assistant.
In line with ELA’s ICT Strategy, all ICT infrastructure and support is outsourced and provided by third parties under the Service Level Agreements. The core of the ICT environment is based on Microsoft 365 Cloud offering. Sensitive information is either processed in the systems provided by European Commission or protected by independently managed security solutions.
• be a national of a Member State of the European Union;
• enjoy their full rights as citizens2;
• have fulfilled any obligations imposed by national laws concerning military service;
• meet the appropriate personal and professional requirements for the duties involved;
• be physically fit to perform their duties3;
• have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a
satisfactory knowledge (level B2) of another language of the Union4;
• Education5 and professional experience:6
Candidates must have, at the closing date for applications, a level of education which
corresponds to a post-secondary education attested by a diploma7 and in addition at least 6
years professional experience or
a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education
and, following this diploma, professional experience of at least 9 years.