- Responsible for all aspects of Mechanical Maintenance including but not limited to hands on commissioning, troubleshooting, testing and validation of HVAC systems including AHU’s, LEV’s and Fume Cupboards and associated facilities& utilities systems.
- Ensure all pms and repairs are prioritised and completed promptly.
- Ensure all reporting and documentation is completed for each job.
- Generating and closing out work orders, managing the work order backlog.
- Liaise with contractors and customer on site and plan work.
- Responding and following up and closing out on customer enquiries especially day to day repairs/issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that all works are completed to the highest quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that all works are completed in accordance the site safety standards including works completed by Eirdata sub-contractors.
- Responsible for Eirdata on-site project works
Education / Experience :
- Mechanical Qualification – Trades / Eng Degree
- Working Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initative
Must have driving licence
Level of English