Windmill Healthcare, Ireland is now looking for caring, empathetic, and reliable Full-Time Health Assistants for our Care Centre's.
Our Healthcare Assistants works as a member of our care team, delivering and ensuring the highest levels of care to our Residents.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centered care to meet the needs of residents
• Getting to know residents’ interests and needs providing attention, support, and companionship
• Promoting the mobility of residents, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
• Enabling and assisting residents to maintain their personal appearance /hygiene needs, whilst always maintaining their dignity
• Enabling and assisting residents to eat/drink and achieve physical comfort
• Participating, organising, and carrying out social activities
• Sustaining a high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
• Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the home
• Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the home
• Any other duties deemed necessary by the Nurse in Charge and management.
Qualifications / Skills
• Must have experience working in a healthcare environment
• Fluent in English Language in both written and oral
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to maintain a positive approach
What do we offer?
• Guaranteed hours contracts
• Paid breaks
• Free Garda Vetting
• Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
• Opportunities for career progression
• Free on-site parking
• Discounted Food
Be part of our story..Apply Today!