Healthcare Assistants required for nursing homes throughout Ireland.
Brindley Healthcare has recently been acquired by Orpea Care Ireland to create the largest nursing home group in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS to become part of our team to provide the highest level of person-centred care to our residents.
We have nursing homes at the following locations:-
* Maynooth Lodge Nursing Home, Maynooth, County Kildare
* Mill Lane Manor Private Nursing Home, Naas, County Kildare
* Ashley Lodge Nursing Home, Kildare, County Kildare
* Kilminchy Lodge Nursing Home, Portlaoise, County Laois
* Millbrae Lodge Nursing Home, Newport, County Tipperary
* Oughterard Manor Private Nursing Home, Oughterard, County Galway
* Brookvale Manor Private Nursing Home, Ballyhaunis, County Mayo
* Beach Hill Manor Private Nursing Home, Buncrana, County Donegal
* Brentwood Manor Private Nursing Home, Convoy, County Donegal
* Brindley Manor Private Nursing Home, Convoy, County Donegal
* Belmont House Nursing Home, Stillorgan, Dublin.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
QQI Level 5 (or equivalent) in Healthcare as a major award is preferred but not essential.
Experience of a minimum of one year as a care assistant is desirable.
Applicants must supply suitable references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.