You will find at Norauto a dynamic team and a company that allows you to develop, grow your potential and provides early and continuous training.
We operate in 9 different countries and have more than 600 sites/”centros” (shop+automotive maintenance center). We started in Portugal in 1996 and currently have 27 different sites, plus 2 mobile units (Lisbon and Oporto). Due to our growth, we are currently hiring a Head of Mechanical Team.
Your main duties will be to manage a technical team, following KPIs and provide customer care.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience on the job (minimum of 2 years);
- Strong results-oriented profile;
- Proven experience in mechanical/electrical auto services;
- Ability to motivate teams and coordinate workflows;
- Availability to work from Monday to Sunday with 2 weekly rotating days off and rotating shifts;
- Valid driving license for category B (mandatory)
What do we have to offer?
A relaxed work environment, based in collaborative management. A multinational, solid company. Open-ended employment contract, Life Insurance and Health Insurance, Basic Salary +IHT (Exemption from working hours) + Food Allowance + Bonus, among other perks.