What will be your role at Evodeck?
You will be part of an agile team with a size of 2 and up to 6 people. Bringing your knowledge and support to them and work on individual software projects. You will never work on something off the shelf, but actively create value and work closely with the product owner to achieve the best. We are also looking forward to what kind of beer taste you are bringing to the company or what your topics you will bring to the lunch or one of our breaks!
Which will be your benefits? You will…
- Get an above average salary
- Get private health and dental insurance
- Have free healthy food (or not… such as fruit & snacks) and coffee
- Feel great in OUR OFFICE in Faro where we have more or less 300 sunny days!
- Meet lovely colleagues every day
- Have your own working desk – we heard about open space, but we don’t like ;-)
- Get a MacBook Pro laptop and two external monitors
- Individual budget to set up your workstation (keyboard, mouse, etc.)
Which are the main requirements?
- Confidence that you will achieve more in a team
- Respect and courage to the team and the environment
- Commitment to adapt on findings obtained
- Focus on the unified purpose of the team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in C# / .NET development and web-based applications,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
- Openness and interest in new technologies