Do you want to be part of the team that drives digital transformation in FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Denmark? Are you motivated by being part in a fast-growing department, passionate about IT and innovation? Would you like to be part of an international and diverse team that collaborates closely with each other? The position is based in Hillerød, Denmark, but we are mindful of everyone’s needs and we are in the process of implementing innovative ways of working together.
We are looking for a colleague to join the Application Management team. You will be responsible for Fluxa, Serialization and Data integrity (EDIS) Platforms and Services. You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and skilled colleagues that ensure stable, compliant, and relevant IT solutions that are utilized in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. Simplicity and agility are important in everything we do.
About the role
As application manager for Fluxa, you will be part of a powerful drive to increase flexibility towards customers, remove paperwork and improve our procedures. All this with the end goal to introduce a “no-touch release” of our batches, which means that the batch will be shipped to the customer without any further processing and with increased efficiency.
Joining the fight against falsified medicine, you will be responsible for FUJIFILM's Diosynth Biotechnologies Denmark serialization capabilities. You will ensure that package “fingerprinting” functionality remains complete and adheres to shifting markets, oversee changes and expanding on its use on site and potentially globally.
Data Integrity (EDIS)
You will be managing the system that provides the data for the engineering/quality team and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements as an essential part of our GxP Production. You will be part of the team that maintains and manages the adoption of the system across FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies.
- Maintain and develop the serialization platform in FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Denmark at the levels 3 and 4
- Manage and drive updates of our Fluxa system
- Drive adoption of the data integrity (EDIS) platform globally
- Handling the support and transition to other delivery teams throughout projects
- Communicate and understand business needs and help translate these to the technical team
- Producing documentation concerning processes and procedures
Your qualifications (Required)
- Experience with application management in IT
- Experience with GxP
- Fully proficient in both written and spoken English
- Willingness to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytic skills by being able to break down complex tasks into process improvement solutions
- High sense of responsibility
Your qualifications (Nice to have)
- Experience with Serialization/Tracelink
- Knowledge of Data Integrity standards in a GxP environment
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. For more information about this role please contact Head of Application Management, Paulius Pakalniskis on +45 50537019.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.