Experienced Junior & Senior Foremen (with Civil Engineering Background) required for a well-established and growing Civil Engineering Company in Leinster.
Over 35 years in business, we work as Main Contractor for Irish Water, ESB Networks, Local Authorities & Construction Groundworks.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Foreman on Civil Engineering Projects including Road Construction, Water/Wastewater Mains, ESB Civils, Utilities, Cable Installation & in Construction groundworks.
· Have excellent organisation and communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team.
· Junior Foreman will be mentored and developed in the role. All training and courses will be provided.
· Supervision of site personnel
· Scheduling of plant, material, labour, and other resources to meet the programme.
· Maintain daily site records.
· Work in conjunction with the Project Manager
The following benefits may be offered
· Company Vehicle
· Fuel Card
· Company Phone
· Company Laptop
· Company Pension
· On-site parking
· Excellent opportunity to grow with an established industry leader.
· Competitive Salary & Package
Leinster Region and will work in conjunction with the Project Manager in a professional and friendly work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent