Experienced Meat Processor Operatives
Available for event:
Type of position:
Number of positions:
Job offer description
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory.
- Cut, trim and prepare meat cuts to meet customer specifications.
- Clean equipment and work area in line with good manufacturing practices.
- Packing of final meat cuts as per customer specifications.
- Meet production targets.
- Manage stock rotations.
- Adhere to our traceability standards and procedures.
- Will be required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
- Willing to be fully trained as per our standard operating procedures.
- Attentive to detail in relation to quality, health & safety and customer specifications.
- Be health and safety conscious, adhering to all procedures.
- This is a physical role which includes lifting and standing.
- Able and willing to work in a cold environment with the required protective equipment.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
- Willing to work shift schedules.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Willing and able to take instruction.
- Minimum annual remuneration: €22,000
- Standard working week 39 hours.
- Training in English language skills, Company operating procedures, hygiene, food safety and health and safety will be provided.
Dawn Pork & Bacon is an equal opportunities employer.