We will entrust you to:

  • Execute the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and passengers
  • Maintain excellent customer service and assistance on-board the aircraft
  • Assist passengers who require special attention
  • Do proactive sales on-board, product presentation and payment handling
  • Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight
  • Maintain consistently the highest ethical standards in performing all the duties

Job requirements

What You will need to succeed:

  • Proven experience as Cabin Crew at least 400 flight hour
  • Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages is a strong advantage
  • Valid Cabin Crew attestation according EASA Part-CC
  • Valid EASA Part-Med Class 2 medical certificate 
  • Valid passport that allows you to travel worldwide
  • Customer oriented approach
  • Sales driven personality
  • Exceptional communication and presentation skills
  • Cool tempered and patient with aptitude in resolving issues

Benefits

You will gain with us:

  • Accommodation provided by us during one-month training in Riga, Latvia
  • Layovers in destinations all over Europe
  • Travel benefits (employee tickets)
  • Career growth opportunities within Cabin Crew roles (Senior, Trainer, Team-Leader) or throughout the Company
  • Social guarantees, health, and accident insurance
  • The most stylish uniform - created in collaboration with Cabin Crew and Latvian designers 
  • Knowledge refreshment courses provided by us

 

Job restrictions

EU citizens only due to the nature of the job and border control restrictions

Job details
Occupation field:
Work experience:
Work experience is required
Duration of work experience:
Up to 1 year
Language skills:
  • English
  • Very good
Number of positions:
10
Date of expiry:
Link for more information:
About company

The Baltics' leading airline Latvian airline Air Baltic Corporation AS (airBaltic) was founded in 1995. Its primary shareholder is the Latvian state, which holds 97.97% of the stock, while the rest of the shareholders hold 2.03%. airBaltic is a hybrid airline using the best practices from traditional network airlines and low-cost carriers. In 2008, airBaltic changed its operating model from a point-to-point carrier to a network airline making Riga a connecting hub. The airline offers low-fare tickets in its network spanning Europe, Scandinavia, CIS, and the Middle East. Our mission and vision Our mission is to ensure vital connectivity between the Baltic states and… Read more