Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking for an Estimating Assistant to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing M&E Building Services companies. King and Moffatt have successfully delivered multiple large-scale projects in the UK, Ireland & multiple locations in Europe. This Estimating Assistant role is joining an experienced team in a very fast-paced environment. The role is Monday to Friday based full time in the office. We pride ourselves on being a full building services solutions provider.
- Set up new enquiries in K&M management system as appropriate to role.
- Using the document counting software to ensure all drawings are counted correctly and in a timely manner.
- Requesting quotes for specific components from suppliers and/or contractors, following up as necessary.
- Source and identify suppliers.
- Liaise with all colleagues within the estimating team.
- Database management.
- Supporting the compilation of tender documents.
- Create and present reports as and when required.
- Filing, photocopying and printing all relevant documents as necessary.
- Using and complying and maintaining with all K&M Software Packages and Management Systems.
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
- This is not an exhaustive list.
If you are interested in this role please apply below:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years administration experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Computer Literate
- Min 1 year’s experience in an Office environment
- Experience in similar Estimating Admin Role advantageous.
Nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- Professional Development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness programs
- Free parking
- Bike to work scheme