We are looking for an experienced and talented Embedded Software Engineers to join our team! As an Embedded Automotive SW Engineer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
- Participation in an international projects for a major carmakers (building the next generation of the high-end car segment).
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team.
- Career evolution.
- New challenges.
Be part of the Embedded and Safety Critical Systems Unit, developing the new generation of embedded and real-time systems that are highly connected, with massive processing power and performing complex applications.
Embedded and Safety Critical Systems Unit at Capgemini Engineering is dedicated to offering packaged solutions to clients in all industries, helping them create new business opportunities and new experiences for their users.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas like Electronics, Mechatronics, Electrics, etc.;Experience working with low level languages (C/C++) in embedded systems development (mandatory);
- Experience in Embedded and Real Time Systems;
- Experience with microcontrollers or other architectures (MIPS, ARM, x86, etc.);
- Version Control and Tracking (Git, SVN, Clear Case, Jira)
- Knowledge in low level communication protocols: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, Ethernet;
- Intermediate to Advanced English, written and spoken (English level B2);
- Good analytical, relational and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in Automotive field
- Experience with Functional Safety, ISO26262, ASPICE;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge in diagnose tools (CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum team and/or Waterfall and/or VModel
· Private medical care
· Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
· Offices in great locations
· Participation in a international projects
· Integration in a multinational company
· Career Evolution