PeK Automotive is a leader in developing autonomous electric systems and vehicles for agriculture and rescuing. We are searching for talented and experienced professionals to join our fast growing company. Visit www.slopehelper.com for an overview of our most recent product.
We are expanding our manufacturing facility and are currently looking for teammates into our electronics production department. If you’re interested in building electronics for our autonomous agricultural robotic system we willl be happy to see you as a part of our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES:
The main tasks are building electric cable harnesses and assembling electronic and electromechanical units.
- Experience with electrics
- Experience in cable harnesses assembly
WILL BE A STRONG PLUS
- Electronics components soldering skills
- Good salary
- Stimulative work enviroment
- Amazing co-workers
- Help with relocation if needed
- 40-hours work week, from Monday to Friday from 8.00 till 16.00
- Payed lunch and transportation from/to work
For application send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone: +38669639759 (Oleg)