Electromechanical Product Developer
Available for event:
Type of position:
Number of positions:
Job offer description
- BRINGING IN INNOVATIVE IDEAS AND PARTICIPATING IN THE FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF OUR PRODUCTS FOR THE FUTURE THAT IS WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE!
- You contribute to the development of innovative products or systems that mostly consist of a combination of electro-mechanical solutions with the aim of achieving optimal results with the Roxell applications for the agricultural farm.
- As a specialist, you actively participate in various product development projects from inception to release. You will design, be responsible for CAD drawings and the cost calculation of the products.
- You set up field tests of our prototypes and you follow up the test results closely.
- You ensure that the agreements regarding timing, budget, specifications and quality are met.
- You organize on a regular basis meetings with the project team.
- You are the contact person for your projects and you communicate regularly about the project status to the management team.
- You report to the Product Owner.
- You are in possession of a Master or Bachelor degree in a technical direction (Electromechanics, industrial product design, ...).
- You have a first experience and can work well with 2D- or 3D-CAD packages (preferably SolidWorks). Driven and mature juniors are also considered!
- We work with SolidWorks and therefore you have experience in 2D- 3D- CAD-packages.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
- You are a real team player but can also work independently.
- You take ownership of your assigned projects.
- A 'hands-on mentality' characterizes you: you are practical, realistic and you know how to organize yourself according to the deadlines.
- You have a good dose of creativity and you can think 'out-of-the-box'.
- Following courses and being informed about new developments in your field is required
A challenging job with responsibility and impact
- An attractive salary package (incl. extra-legal benefits)
- An intensive training concerning the products, systems and techniques
- An international and innovative company, market leader in its sector
- Fascinating products and challenging positions where people can grow