M&E Global Resources is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician (Maintenance) to join our team.
Based in Mannheim, Germany you’ll get to work alongside our dedicated workforce on a US Military base.
Prior experience as an electrician will be required, although additional training will be provided on site.
This role is a fantastic chance for you to further develop your skills as an electrician, working on a diverse range of equipment in an exciting environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to fulfil each of the following essential duties:
- Perform both complex and routine diagnostics for troubleshooting electrical issues, utilising wiring schematics, drawings, diagrams and technical manuals.
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of diesel and gas generators through 100KVA.
- Use a variety of testing equipment such as multi-meter, oscilloscope, ammeters, mega-ohmmeter, infrared camera, power analyser, tough books, heat treat test equipment, etc.
- Install various voltage wiring for multiple pieces of equipment and machinery.
- Maintain record of repairs required, parts used and labour time.
- Duties may vary dependent on area of assignment.
- Maintain a daily timesheet and daily manning report and ensuring times are accurate.
Deployment package and additional benefits
Our recruitment team will be happy to discuss the deployment package and additional benefits in more detail. Here is a general outline*:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly living allowance.
- €250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
- Paid holiday entitlement + bank holidays.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
We also have a GMBH contract with Euro pay rates, for more information on this please ask and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
Do you know someone who would be suitable for this role? We offer a referral fee of €200 for anyone you refer to this contract that we hire. They must be a new referral, previously unknown to us and complete 12 weeks work on contract.
*Please note, the deployment package varies from role to role and will depend on your current circumstances.
Please note, we can currently only process UK or EU passport holders.