We are looking for an experienced Electrical Estimator required to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing M&E Building Services companies. King and Moffatt have sites all over Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe.
King and Moffatt have successfully delivered multiple large scale projects in Ireland, the UK & multiple locations in Europe. This Electrical Estimator role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment. We pride ourselves on being a full building services solutions provider.
- Ensure Tender folder is correctly maintained.
- Read all tender documents before an estimate is started, and ensure any discrepancies between spec / drawings / tender summary are picked up.
- Record and submit all RFI’s in the correct documentation.
- Prepare estimate in line with exact tender summary provided.
- Review and submit tender and update details with all costs.
- List any assumptions, clarifications, VE and conditions etc.
- Attend and participate in Departmental Company & External Meetings
- Keep up to date with industry standards.
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Use Ireland and UK Terms and Conditions when submitting a tender.
- Discuss how Estimator interpreted the project
- Quotations from Suppliers and any discussions between Estimator & Supplier
- Contract Documents
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Mechanical installations an advantage but not essential.
- Bachelor Degree Level in Engineering or similar Discipline.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- Professional Development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness programs
- Free parking
- Bike to work scheme