* You are responsible for the support and further development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including ERP and DMS integrations.
* You optimise business processes and implement new system functionalities together with external software developers.
* You conduct user training and ensure up-to-date documentation.
* Your area of responsibility also includes the analysis and correction of errors as well as user support (second-level support).
* You have CRM system knowledge (processes, operation, databases).
* You have successfully completed IT or comparable education or have professional experience.
* You can prove your project management skills in the migration project to the cloud and in the introduction of a customer portal.
* You have a strong customer orientation, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
* A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
* 100 % family owned
* member of a team of experts
* flexible working hours
* subsidized education
* home office option