Traditional Meat Company (TMC) is a beef processing company with decades of experience in the processing and export of quality beef to niche high-end markets across Europe. Our key differentiator in our industry is our ability to maintain a close relationship with our clients and build on this to provide bespoke services that deliver to their needs and specifications. We are continuing to expand our operations and are currently recruiting for a Dispatch Manager to join our ever-expanding team.
As Dispatch Manager you will be responsible for running the department in a manner that ensures the accuracy in pick rates, goods-in/out and loading rates to achieve maximum productivity in the most cost-efficient manner, without compromising product integrity and Health and Safety.
You will receive full training in how to meet the standards required by our Customer, Company, and Site. You will be responsible for ensuring that the department achieves and delivers agreed KPI’s as well as being involved in continuous improvement projects.
Duties will include but shall not be limited to: -
- The Management of the Blast Freezing process and (HACCP) within the area.
- The Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and transport companies.
- The maintaining up-to-date stock control systems and ensuring inventories are accurate.
- The monitoring of staff performance and progress; motivating, and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met and exceeded.
- The maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment.
- Operating Forklift – Training will be provided
Nice to have
- Will have strong Transport and Logistics experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast-moving working environment with strong customer focus
- Be adaptable
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have Strong IT Skills
- Will pay attention to detail
- Will have Good organisational skills/ability to work on own initiative.
- An excellent remuneration package;
- The opportunity to be involved at a hugely exciting growth phase of the business.