Intel is amid an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Corporate Services (CS) plays an essential role in achieving this vision. Our team's scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining Intel sites and facilities around the world. We touch the lives of every Intel employee, every day and create an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible. CS also helps to make Intel and our communities a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability. We embed Diversity and Inclusion into everything we do, every day, and strive to build an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. Corporate Services' success depends on our amazing, highly valued employees to provide leadership in their area of expertise.
Join us and make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of all operational support and growth initiatives related to facilities infrastructure on site.
- Lead as the single point of contact for factory management as related to site facilities operations.
- Plan, provide resources for, and direct activities in engineering functions to meet schedules, standards, and cost.
- Cultivate and reinforce appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
- Identifies and analyzes problems to plan for viable solutions.
- Provide guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues.
The Intel Germany greenfield site start-up site manager responsibilities will also include:
- Collaborating with local authorities, Intel Construction (FCE), planning organizations, and other Intel teams to get the first modules established as early as possible.
- Manage a cross-functional team consisting of Intel employees and/or contingent workers.
- Provide safe, cost effective, high quality, compliant, and environmentally conscious execution of site infrastructure.
- Deliver facilities services to provide business groups and enterprise operations with the reliability needed to support Intel's business needs.
- Ensure the facility and its procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Provide guidance and judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service.
- Skills to build and maintain relationships.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at levels of the organization.
- Skills to facilitate out-of-the-box thinking that delivers innovative solutions.
- Skills to deliver results on-time and within budget.
- Skills to adopt and continuously improve standards and best-known-methods regardless of their source.
- Experience with managing and maintaining facility systems (HVAC, electrical, chemical, etc.,) that support factory, lab, and/or data center environments.
- Business practices and procedures as related to facilities and services management.
- Financial and business acumen with particular emphasis on cost optimization, supplier management, experience of high-value and/or multi discipline service contracts, and proven project management experiences.
- Willingness to adopt and continuously improve standards and best-known-methods regardless of their source.
- Facilitating out-of-the-box thinking that delivers innovative solutions.
- Driving cadence and discipline to deliver results on-time and within budget
- Forward thinking and strategic planning to anticipate and address site needs.
What Intel and Corporate Services can offer you as a successful candidate:
- We foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- A competitive salary and financial benefits which include bonuses, life and disability insurance, the opportunity to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life with excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
Intel is constantly working to build a connected and intelligent future. We are at the heart of innovation, and we need your help to achieve our goals. Start today and change tomorrow.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM field of study and 7+ years of experience in manufacturing facilities management.
- 5+ years of managing managers or 10+ years of organizational management.