Who we are
PM Group is an employee owned, international project delivery firm with a team of 3,300+ people. We are world leaders in the pharma, food, medtech and mission critical sectors. From our network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US, we work with the world's leading organisations. We are focused on growing a sustainable business centred on our people, our clients and trade partners.
We specialize in the design and delivery of hyperscale datacenter facilities for the world’s leading technology companies and have delivered over 700 MW of datacenter facilities over the past 15 years.
Due to ongoing requirements and additional workload we want to hire a Commissioning Schedular to join our team.
The Commissioning Scheduler willbe supporting a large Data Centre Client Project located in Denmark.
Reporting to the Project Schedule Manager, the Lead CQ Scheduler is a site based role for an estimated duration of 1.5 years with potential future opportunities thereafter.
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding and experience of project co-ordination & management through the full project lifecycle.
- Ensuring full and robust integration CQ schedule phases
- On-going review and implementation of CQ schedule strategy as determined by CQ Management
- Ensuring on-time delivery of schedule deliverables
- Planning, preparation and facilitation of key schedule workshops and communications
- Compilation and issue of Weekly and Monthly Schedule progress reports & Graphics
- Management of progress updating interface with CQ team weekly and monthly
- On-going liaison with CQ regarding schedule issues
- Attendance and input at CQ progress meetings
- Qualified to at least Degree Level
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience In Planning / Scheduling with at least 3 years’ experience on Data Centre projects (Ideally in a Commissioning Role)
- Good communication & people skills
- Good time management skills
- Self-starter and decision maker
Why PM Group?
As an employee-owned company, we are inclusive, committed and driven. Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability are the heart of our new 2025 business strategy. Click here to read more in our Corporate Responsibility & Health and Safety Report 2020.
Inclusion and Diversity are core to our culture and values. Wherever we work, we commit to a culture of mutual respect and belonging by building a truly inclusive workplace rich in diverse people, talents and ideas. Valuing the contributions of all our people and respecting individual differences will sustain our growth into the future.
PM Group is committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.
must be eligible to work in the eu
must have previous experience