Our new Commercial Product Manager will strengthen our strategic and commercial product management function. You will take lead in defining the product strategy, product roadmap and clearly communicating the value of Dynamicweb to customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
Your role and responsibilities
As Commercial Product Manager you identify new potential market opportunities where our technology and already existing features and possibilities can be ready to meet customers’ requirements. You will create business cases, analyze requirements, and follow products from development to final implementation with customers and partners.
We are a software provider with some of the leading solutions within CMS and eCommerce. Our platform is built with .Net, coded in C#, and integrates with MS Dynamics ERP systems.
- Enable new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with Development
- Communicate the value and features of Dynamicweb via website, PowerPoints, White papers, and other relevant channels in close corporation with product marketing
- Assess market competition by comparing our product to competitors' products
- Participate in meetings with customers, Professional Services, system vendors, and other stakeholders to find out what is required to move us forward
- Act as product manager on “Dynamicweb Marketplace” to determine which integrations are needed and create a commercial concept for potential marketplace partners to join
- Own and create product backlog on new product concepts
- Bolster our product to the market, including demos and training activities
The team surrounding you
You work closely with our CTO and other relevant stakeholders as well as the product managers in our development team, product marketing, sales, and management.
You seek input from customers, partners, competitors, and market trends to always stay on top of the market for new potential products and product candidates.
As Commercial Product Manager you also play a role in the development of products and their related features by defining the backlog alongside our skilled developers.
Our new colleague comes with some years of experience. We envision our new colleague:
- Is experienced in B2B eCommerce and/or B2B business processes
- Is comfortable in an outgoing role with internal and external stakeholders
- Holds a master’s degree in e.g., business development or engineering
- Has the ability to work independently and in-depth
- Knowledge about Product Marketing processes
- Has a strategic mindset
Your personality is important to us
We want you to thrive and succeed with us. We will schedule and plan an onboarding to ensure you have the right tools to become truly successful. Also, we will introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in the business. We offer a position with responsibility, the opportunity for development, and flexibility in a fast-growing and informal company.
About Dynamicweb Software
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based Digital Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital experiences through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, and 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. You will be working from our HQ in Aarhus, Denmark with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers.