The Savoy Collection in Limerick are always looking for enthusiastic people to join Our Team.
General Description of Role:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager you will ensure the smooth and efficient cleaning and servicing of the premises - its rooms, bathrooms, corridors, public areas and toilets, presenting a clean and fresh environment, to approved standard for the guests. He/she should be guest focused, courteous and attentive to guests requests.
- To arrive for work on time dressed in full clean uniform, well groomed and presenting a professional appearance to our guests.
- Report to the housekeeping office on commencement of shift and sign for section keys and housekeeping list, all keys are the sole responsibility of the accommodation assistant and are not to be lent to any other person.
- To service and replenish all rooms you are allocated to Hotel standards.
- Ensure that trolley and cubby are kept clean and tidy at all times; trolleys to be re-stocked to standard prior to going of duty.
- To separate any damaged linen/towels and return them to laundry.
- To hoover and dust Stairs and corridors in your section daily.
- Immediately report any theft from rooms/trolleys to Housekeeper i.e. towels, folders etc and noting if door was opened/closed.
- To hand over any lost property to supervisor.
- Rooms/items requiring maintenance to be reported immediately to Housekeeper.
- To report and where possible take action on any incidents or accidents.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- To service public toilets and public areas to the agreed standard as requested
- To attend all training courses/meetings as notified to you by management.
- To be familiar with and comply with all Hotel policies regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security as outlined in the employee handbook and other supporting documentation.
- To promote awareness of fire, health, safety and security among staff and guests.
- To be flexible in your approach to work as during peak times it may be necessary to work in other related departments within the Hotel.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management from time to time.
Fluent in English
One Year experience in Housekeeping
- Complimentary meals on duty as well as all the teas and coffees you need.
- On going in house training to your personal development and career development
- Large range of Learning and development across all levels and departments
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee of the month and Year awards and recognition
- Christmas parties and get together
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service
- Competitive salary
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Employee discount across the Outlets
- Discounted rates with many local businesses/services
Must have permit to work in Ireland