Are you looking for a new experience for the NEXT WINTER SEASON 2023-2024?
Have you always dreamed of living in Lapland, Finland, under the northern lights and surrounded by fells and magical lappish athmosphere?
If the answer is YES, then filling this application is your next step! Lapland is the most northern part of Finland and our most famous resident here is Santa Claus.
Winter activities in Lapland are great, you can go snow boarding, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobile or just lie down on the frozen lake admiring northern lights on the sky.
We are searching for motivated and professional CHEFS to work in Lapland during the next winter season.
Winter season in Lapland begins in November 2023 and lasts till April 2024.
We have great winter destinations next to the skiing centers and close to the Santa Claus home town, Rovaniemi.
Depending on the place and position job description will be ala carte- or buffet-chefs tasks.
Please send your application with your resume in english to us with online application form. To fasten the process, attach your CV and contact details of your referees or recommendation letter.
- Previous relevant experience working as a chef in the restaurant kitchen (at least 2 years)
- EU-citizenship/passport or valid working permit to Finland.
- Fluent English language on communicative level
Nice to have
- The curios attitude towards working abroad and eager to learn about new work culture.
- In some positions you need Finnish hygiene passport. We will help you to get these, if needed!
- Contract for winter season (November 2023-April 2024) with possibility of extension
- Competitive salary depending on your working experience
- Evening-, night-, Sunday- and overtime compensation according to collective agreement
- Housing is provided by customer company, paid by employee, the cost: 170-250 €/month/bed/person
- Several employee benefits
- Previous working experience as a restaurant chef (at least 2 years)
- EU-citizenship/passport or valid working permit to Finland