Would you like to work in an amazing atmosphere in magical Lapland;
see northern lights, visit santa claus and spend your free time skiing on the slopes?
We are currently seeking to recruit passionate Chefs who will support the Chef de Partie, Sous-chef or Chef de cuisine in the daily food preparation in order to meet the set standard and quality levels of our our client, Lapland Hotels-chain in Northern Finland.
We are recruiting for the Christmas Season and for the whole Winter Season 2022-2023.
Christmas season is appr. 1.12.2022 - 6.1.2023.
Winter season starts at the end of November 2022 and ends at the end of April 2023.
Which one you prefer?
Shorter period during Christmas holiday or whole winter in a winter wonderland, Lapland?
We expect from you
- As our Chef you will:
- Estimate and communicate daily production needs
- Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Be able to clearly define productivity standards with quality requirements and methods required to obtain them
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector
- Ability to speak, write and converse freely in English
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards
- EU Digital COVID Certificate (2 doses of vaccination)
- High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and inter personal skills
- Outdoor hobbies helps you to settle in
We offer you
- Beautiful Finnish nature and chance to enjoy activities in amazing Lapland. During winter time for example northern lights, skiing, huskies, snowshoeing, slalom...
- Wages are related to your former experience according to collective agreement. Beginners with 0-2 years experience, 12,08 €/hour, up to professionals with over 10 years experience, 13,32 €/hour. Supplements will be paid of the work which is done on evenings, nights or Sundays.
- Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 250-320 €/month/bed/per. person.
- We help you to get info how to work in Finland.
Instructions and additional information
More information and details firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the online application, attach your CV, certifications and recommendations letters.
Add contact details (phone number & e-mail) to two of your former supervisors, as we need to check the recommendations.
Decisions will be made during the September-October.
More info of the Lapland Hotels-company:
Apply from following link:
Apply before: 17.10.2022