YOUR CHANCE – YOUR JOB - YOUR JOB IN EUROPE
Austria is one of the places to be if you want to enjoy a perfect winter landscape. Every year the Austrian winter tourism generates a lot of jobs. To be able to deal with the incoming flow of tourists we are looking for YOUR support!
Winter season 2021/2022 in Salzburg, Austria
This is your ideal opportunity:
- for a personal conversation with Eures-advisers from Austria
- to use the possibility to gain work experience abroad
- to secure your job for the winter season.
Do you speak fairly good German (problem free communication), have some work experience and/or qualification in the tourism sector and are interested in working for an Austrian company? Then you are one-step away from finding the perfect job for you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Experienced chambermaids / hotel cleaners
- Relevant professional experience, preferably 1-2 years or more.
- Fair knowledge of German language (min. A2), knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Readiness to work in stressful situation, self-reliant
- No problems with the temperature (cold)
- Seasonal work, temporary employment
- Start: between 1st and 23rd December
- End: between mid-March and end of April
- Working hours: six-day week, (up to 9 hours a day)
- MINIMUM SALARY: (depending on the level) from 1.600 – 2.100 EUR gross onwards for 40 hours (net from about 1.300 – 1.600 EUR onwards), overtime compensation is calculated additionally. Overpayment according to experience and professional skill is designated. Holiday and Christmas allowance extra. Furthermore, free meals and lodging are offered.
Employer: job advertisements for several employers in “Salzburger Land” (Austria)
Contact: Herr Marc Daveloose, EURES Advisor Salzburger Land