We at eBerry are on a mission to deliver the world's best digital experience for our guests and transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stay and interact with us. We have high ambitions and to be able to reach this goal we have our amazing tech department. A key part in our guests' digital experience is our app which handles guest bookings at over 200 different hotels with 33,000 individual rooms and over 150,000 guests who use our apps every month. To build the best guest journey in our applications we need a tester to help us reach our high quality goals.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be responsible for making sure that the testing happens in the app team. You will have a big part in involving the development team in various testing activities to ensure that we deliver a high quality product. You will be working cross-functionally with a UX:er, app developers, backend developers, product owner and hopefully you, as our new tester. Our team works with both manual and automated testing. Currently it is mostly manual but we’re hoping to increase our automation over time. A part of the role will also include actively preventing bugs by coaching the team in tests, pair-programming unit tests with the developers, participating in code reviews with the team members and of course being involved early in story refinements.
Who we think you are
We are looking for an experienced tester with both manual and automation testing skills. We believe that you will be the voice of testing in the team and be the one taking a great deal of responsibility and driving the team forward in this area to continuously improve. You will work closely with our Tech lead and QA manager to help you strive in your role and discuss ideas and thoughts together. To be comfortable in this role we believe you are a well structured and communicative person with good cooperative ability. It is important that you are communicative since you will interact, discuss and give constructive feedback to the developers as a part of this role. We believe in trying different approaches and we promote an environment where we dare to fail while learning from our mistakes together as a team. There are no stupid questions, we think it is important to be curious and wanting to learn more. For this role you need to live in Sweden and have a valid visa.
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to deliver direct impact and end-user value through modern technology
- Brand new office integrated with one of our newly opened hotels right next to Mall of Scandinavia in Solna.
- An organization that goes the extra mile, and cares about both people and the environment!
- Exceptional colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family!
- An organization that believes in work/life balance and have trust in each other
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 200+ hotels. And there’s more!
- Flexible remote, but let's be honest we love our new office and hope you do as well!
For 25 years we have challenged the status quo in the hotel industry, and we promise to continue to do so. Nordic Choice Hotels is no ordinary firm, and hence, seek extraordinary talents to join our never changing passion to deliver the best guest satisfaction in the industry.
During 2016 we established a new company within Nordic Choice Hotels called eBerry. Its main mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests book, travel and interact with us. Our ambition is high, we want to create the world's best guest journey, offering our guests the ability to have a seamless and hassle free travel experience and a world class Loyalty community.