We are extending our R&D department and are looking for professionals in the field of software development. If you’re interested in developing algorithms for our autonomous robotic platform, we’ll be happy to see you as a part of our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES:
The main task is to improve the existing algorithms of autonomous navigation and provide future development and support. Implementation and real field tests will also be a part of responsibilities.
- Experience with Python language
- Experience with data processing in Python
ADVANCED SKILLS (optional but very welcome):
- Scientific work experience
- Knowledge in vector algebra and trigonometry
- Experience in solving object positioning tasks
- Good salary
- Stimulative work enviroment
- Amazing co-workers
- Help with relocation if needed
- 40-hours work week, from Monday to Friday from 8.00 till 16.00
For application send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone: +38669639759 (Oleg)
We are looking forward to meeting you!