We are growing and we are looking for aviation technicians (with or without licenses) who would love to grow with us.
Do you have aviation maintenance experience and want to work on the newest Airbus 220-300? Join the airBaltic team of experienced colleagues who will be happy to welcome you and kickstart your career if you are on your way to becoming a licensed technician. You’ll get a wide range of maintenance knowledge, space to learn new things, spoken English will be on daily basis, and you will do interesting and dynamic work that you can see for yourself.
- EASA Part 66 Cat. B1 or B2 (or pre-requisites to obtain one within 12 months period)
- Experience with line and/or hangar maintenance
- Valid training: Human Factor, Fuel tank safety II, EWIS
- Driving license group B
- Very good English language skills
- Responsibility, thoroughness
- Time flexibility (24/7, 365 days per year shift schedule)
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Riga, Latvia
- Full-time fixed-term contract
- Employee tickets, unlimited home-leave tickets
- We will cover the costs of all the necessary training, validation, medicals, and any other items related to work duties
EASA Part 66 Cat. B1 or B2 license and or EASA Part 145 maintenance organization experience (to be considered by Latvian CAA in order to obtain license)