Job offer description
overlooking Bantry Bay on West Cork's Wild Atlantic Way the Four star Eccles hotel and Spa is an iconic 4 star hotel , it enjoys a rich history that spans over 250 years over looking the Beara Peninsula .
we are recruiting accommodation work on your own initiative as well as part of a tight knit team, and relish the challenge of a buzzing environment then this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a proven track record in similar role and have experience.
- have the ability to work well on their own initiative and in a team environment
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
you will be responsible for the cleaning and maintaining of guests bedrooms and the public areas of the hotel to an approved standard.
Main responsibilities include:
- clean guests bedrooms that are allocated to you to the correct standard which includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting furniture , removing rubbish , replenishing the rooms with towel, toiletries , guest supplies and vacuuming the room
- Clean corridors, door and any other furniture that is on the corridors and stairways
- remove and dispose of any rubbish in the appropriate areas
- ensure proper clean and care of equipment
- report and maintenance issues or lost property to your supervisor
- great and acknowledge guests that you meet throughout your working day
- deal with any guest queries in a professional and friendly manner
successful applicants must have :
- excellent attention to detail
- be a team player and have ability to multi task
- good working knowledge of the hospitality sector
- willingness to work flexible hours