Come and help Santa and friends make a winter wonderland for visitors to Lapland!
Join us for Work in Lapland recruitment event for the coming winter season.
Come join us on September the 3rd 2019 between 10 am and 4 pm (CET).
Take a journey into the magical northern kingdom. Experience working in a stunning environment in the job you’ve been looking for. Santa is looking for helpers and even in some cases a stand-in for himself..
During the event you can find out about the different opportunities offered by the winter season in Finnish Lapland within the fields of Tourism, Hotel and Catering, as well as related sectors.
- Hotel workers (receptionists, cleaning staff etc.). - make a clean sweep in your career
- Ski lift operators. - take a different view on work
- Restaurant workers (waiters, cooks etc.). - Bring new flavours to your life
- Safari guides (reindeer, husky and horse handlers, snow mobile operators). - find new routes
- Santa Claus helpers - give your career a helping hand
- Amusement park workers. - take your job for a seasonal joy ride
- Santa Claus. - see the man himself and help spread Christmas joy
- Adventure holiday planners. - explore you possibilities and help others see a different wonderland holiday
- Bus drivers. - take a new your career on new roads
Join the event, register, submit your application, chat with employers, be interviewed and get a job.
Finnish Lapland is busier than ever. A steady growth within the Tourism, Hotel and Catering sectors, during the winter season as travelers from all parts of the world wish see Lappish Winter. The past few years have seen a strong growth of interest in winter activities, adventure holidays, northern lights, Santa Claus etc. The influx of a larger number of visitors has led to a corresponding rise in investment in the area, while greater demand on services prompts an urgent need for workers.
This event is part of European Job Days - a series of events organised throughout Europe. Join us online and meet employers from the north.
In addition, anyone who registers will receive useful information on living and working in Finland, dealing with issues such as taxes, social security etc.
Employers from the Finnish North, this event offers the ideal opportunity to promote your recruitment needs throughout Europe. You have the chance to meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience. The event focuses exclusively on Tourism, Hotel and Catering sectors and related fields for employers from Northern Finland.
To join us on the 3rd of September 2019 at the Work in Lapland, European (Online) Job Days, you have to register in advance! Register using the link at the top of the page.
We are looking forward to your registration and participation in our event at www.europeanjobdays.eu
Read more about living and working in Finnish Lapland: https://www.lapland.fi/live-work/ (Source: House of Lapland)