Are you a qualified professional with experience or training in:
- IT / Engineering?
- Science, R&D?
- Hotel & Catering?
- Transports & Logistics?
Have you ever thought about Germany as a career destination?
Take this chance to Make it in Germany!
Save the place and dates:
Lisbon (ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute)
- November 7th 2017 (Tuesday), from 10 am to 6 pm (GMT)
- November 8th 2017 (Wednesday), only for pre-scheduled interviews
This is an opportunity for you to meet and contact German employers in the sectors listed above and gain some valuable insight into how to succeed in the German labour market. Get tips and tricks on how to search for a job, when and where to learn the German language, as well as information about living and working in Germany.
The event Make it in Germany - Lisbon 2017 will give you a full support package for your job search in Germany. You will be able to:
- apply before the event for jobs fitting your profile: only by doing so will you have the chance to be invited for one or more interviews;
- on November 7th
- make first contact with German employers and EURES Advisers, in person at the event and/or online;
- take advantage of the Programme, also to be streamed live, which includes company presentations on their recruitment needs and information about learning the language and living and working in Germany.
- on November 8th
- take part in previously arranged on-the-spot (or online) recruitment interviews with employers
(If you live more than 50km away from Lisbon, travel expenses for taking part in the interviews may be secured).
Registration will give you access to the full range of features on offer, as well as regular updates on this, and other online and onsite European Job Day events.