About this event
Welcome to the 2nd edition of Seize the Summer with EURES!
This event will take place online only, 15 February 2018, from 10:00 to18:00 (CET)
- Do you want to spend next summer in one of the most attractive European summer destinations, meet new people and have the time of your life? Are you qualified or experienced in tourism, hospitality or catering? Looking for some work experience?
- Looking for staff with the right language skills to join your team for the summer 2018? Willing to extend your search for talent to skilled, qualified and eager jobseekers from all over Europe?
Seize the Summer with EURES 2018 aims to put jobseekers from all EU/EEA countries in touch with employers from southern Europe looking for motivated staff with diversified language skills and different backgrounds, willing to work during the 2018 summer season.
As a jobseeker, you can register online prior to the event, browse through registered employers and apply for vacant positions. You might be invited for one or more online interviews on the event day.
On the day you may also:
- follow interesting presentations about employers and their offers, as well as on living and working in the tourism sector in different southern European countries;
- get one-to-one online advice from EURES staff on living and working in Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
If you are an employer, the event will be an ideal opportunity for you to promote your recruitment needs throughout Europe and meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience.
The event is focused exclusively on tourism, hospitality and catering employers providing job opportunities in Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
We look forward to welcoming you on 15 February!
Don't miss the opportunity to Seize the Summer with EURES in 2018!
Information for employers
Is your company specialised in tourism, hospitality or catering? Based in Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia or Spain?
Do you struggle to meet your recruitment needs and summer season is knocking on your door?
Would you like to connect to motivated jobseekers with required skills from all over Europe, at the same place, on the same day, from your office and with no further costs?
If the answer is YES, then Seize the Summer with EURES!
SAVE THE DATE! 15 February 2018, 10:00-18:00 (CET)
"What's in it for me?“
- an opportunity to promote vacancies throughout Europe
- a chance to meet a wide range of jobseekers with different language skills, qualifications and experience, at the same time and place
- free EU/EEA-wide promotion (websites, social media)
- minimum working hours investment
- with no additional cost
- full support before, during and after the event
This event will offer your organisation a wide range of recruitment opportunities. You will be able to customise your participation model according to your needs and availability. You can:
- publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) on the platform
- actively promote your recruitment needs and vacant positions
- collect applications beforehand
- introduce your recruitment needs and your offer to prospective employees through a pre-recorded video presentation
- use the live chat option to make exploratory contacts with participating jobseekers
- conduct one-to-one interviews with selected candidates at a time slot agreed with them
REGISTER NOW! Participation is free of charge.
Information for jobseekers
Are you looking for a job? Do you like to travel? Would you like to spend your summer working and having fun in one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe?
If your answer is YES, then Seize the Summer with EURES!
As an online participant, you will meet employers in the tourism sector from Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain, from your own home or any place with a good internet connection.
SAVE THE DATE! 15 February 2018 between 10:00 and 18:00 (CET)
To take better advantage of the event, you need to register in advance. Registration gives you access to a wide range of options, as well as regular updates from the platform. Registration for jobseekers will be open shortly.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge)
- check out the available information about exhibitors: companies, info points and participating countries
- browse through the job offers from companies and participating countries
- apply to jobs matching your profile, by employers and countries meeting your expectations
- always respect the language requested by the employer, otherwise your application may not be taken into account
- when an employer invites you for an interview, make sure you pick and confirm the interview time in advance
- minimum requirements on the day: a computer (PC or laptop) or an iPad / tablet / smartphone with stable access to the internet + your headset with microphone
- at an interview, introduce yourself to the employer the best you can and get that job!
- make use of the one-to-one online advice on finding and applying for a job, and living & working in the different participating countries, as well as on mobility assistance schemes
- follow our programme of interesting presentations:
- about living & working in the different participating countries, in order to get to know possible destinations better
- about employers' recruitment needs and working offers
- during the presentations, don't hesitate to ask questions: countries' and companies' representatives will be happy to answer!
Check regularly europeanjobdays.eu/seizethesummer2018 for further updates.
Any further questions about this event? Please contact us: EURES.email@example.com.