Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is located in Montalcino, Tuscany, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Val d’Orcia, and it is infused with breath-taking natural beauty, Italian heritage and lifestyle, and a vibrant culture defined by centuries of history and traditions. The resort offers 42 suites, 11 villas, two restaurants, a cooking school, The Spa and a curated selection of activities and excursions. The 5000-acre estate also embraces an historical Brunello di Montalcino winery and an exclusive private members' golf club.
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts operates a distinctive collection of 30 iconic hotels and resorts in 17 countries around the world. Guided by our A Sense of Place® philosophy, each property offers residential-style luxury, intuitive service, and a distinct character inspired by the culture, history, geography, and community of its locale.
We believe that true hospitality springs from the nurturing and building of strong and lasting relationships with fellow associates, guests, partners, and the communities. We do this by recognizing and valuing each other on a personal level, understanding individuality and respecting differences. We recognize our guests’ individual needs, engage them with warm and genuine service, delivered with passion and dedication on a day-by-day basis.
At Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco we want our associates to feel appreciated for everything they do and bring to the company’s success. We believe that an excellent work-life balance is one of the keys to employee engagement and satisfaction, as well as continuous training and opportunities for professional growth within an international company such as Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. This is our way to say Thank You.
When you work for us you:
• Get 2 days off per week
• Enjoy the benefits of overtime payment (applies to selected roles)
• Free return shuttle from Buonconvento to Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco from morning till late
• Single/double room accommodation directly rented by the hotel on your behalf
• Canteen service managed by one of the best Italian collective catering companies;
• Complimentary Laundry on a selected number of items
• 90-day induction program for new joiners
• LQA and Forbes standard trainings, Attitude Training, Managerial Effectiveness, Train the Trainer
• Monthly appreciation and recognition contest among Associates;
• Task force opportunity worldwide;
• Will have the pleasure of working for the 2022 ‘Best Hotel in the World’ according to Travel + Leisure magazine
4 Cameriere ai piani;
4 Facchini ai piani;
4 Camerieri Room Service
2 Commis de Rang;
2 Commis di Cucina
2 Demi Chef di Cucina
2 Demi Chef di sala
2 Capo Partita
2 Chef de Rang