Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies is a company on the journey to become the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization partner in the biopharmaceutical industry. A great opportunity to accelerate your career and join a great company.
Digital Technologies is a fast-growing department responsible for driving the digital transformation for the site. You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and skilled colleagues who all works on the mission of ensuring stable, efficient and compliant IT solutions. Simplicity and agility are important in everything we do.
The Job – Infrastructure Engineer with Active Directory main responsibility
We are looking for an engaging and energetic infrastructure engineer to join our company, where your primary responsibility will be Active Directory services. You will be joining an Infrastructure team on a transformation journey to help deliver new and exciting technologies to a (very) fast growing company. You will have the opportunity to work with both traditional enterprise infrastructure and mission critical systems in support of our manufacturing processes, ensuring a highly available (24/7) enterprise infrastructure. You will join a team responsible for the implementation for core infrastructure platforms and you will be an integral part of day-to-day operations. As part of the Infrastructure team, you will be supporting numerous internal projects to mature infrastructure and security services, while also supporting the business with a very busy growth roadmap globally.
Come join a relatively small team where we collaborate and strive to create a work environment with many opportunities to both have professional growth and a collaborative and productive work atmosphere. While you can expect to have busy days in a fast-paced environment, we aim to build one of the best places to work with focus on employee development and work-life balance.
You can expect to work across numerous technologies and initiatives, such as:
- Exciting projects in support of plant expansions, including M&A activities and greenfield implementations.
- Shape the future of our infrastructure and security capabilities with exciting initiatives around:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure AD Consolidation project
- Microsoft Tiered AD structure
- IAM and MFA/SSO
- Develop cloud services and capabilities
- Continuous improvement of existing processes in support of an evolving platform services operations practice.
We are looking for an individual with existing experience within Active Directory management, and ideally a few of the below technologies. We fully appreciate individuals with the right mindset to learn and take on new challenges/technologies to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years with infrastructure management
- Strong foundational skills across DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Active directory , Windows server troubleshooting, and GPO management - MSFT Tiered model a plus
- General knowledge on various virtualization platforms such as VMware Hyper V ,HCI
- Knowledge around SCCM, patch processes, server/endpoint management, PKI and Certificate management, and Powershell will be a plus but not required
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously based on common goals and objectives
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You have a natural drive for automation and simplification
- Quality minded
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong English communication skills and solid team player.
- Experience from the Life Sciences industry is ideal but not required.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.