Stir it up! It’s your chance to shake up your career at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport.
As Bartender, you are the person that ensures everybody will have an unforgettable time, combined with the best combination of unique flavours and memorable stories. you will be managing the bar services and deliver a high-quality service.
About Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport:
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is ten minutes from Schiphol Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre. It features 342 guestrooms and offers a complimentary airport shuttle service. Additional facilities include a brasserie, bar and lounge. On the first of June the hotel has officially re-opened. Let's celebrate together!
Požiadavky na pracovné miesto
Are you the gin to our tonic at our Vic's Bar
- Previous experience as a Bartender in a hotel or restaurant
Dare to be yourself & shake with passion
- You ensure our bar runs a smooth service that makes our guests want to return
- A creative soul, daring to make new cocktails and think outside the box
- A passionate person, looking to create unforgettable experience
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tasty meal during shift
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your wellbeing
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Travel compensation (max €200 net pm based on full-time employment.)
- Uniform provided
- 5 x bonuses per year: Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May) • Flexible working policy (if applicable)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive schemes.
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career.
- An advanced onboarding program
Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands