Are you looking for employees to meet your recruitment needs? Do you have jobs that you need to fill? Would you like to connect with a pool of skilled, qualified and eager jobseekers from across Europe?
The European Job Days Paris 2013 are a great opportunity for you to meet qualified candidates from France and throughout Europe. This event is part of the bigger “Paris pour l’emploi” fair, arguably the most successful recruitment fair in France, where over 50 000 visitors and 500 businesses are expected to attend (www.parisemploi.org).
We provide a one-stop shop for all your recruitment needs in conjunction with the EURES network (900 advisers in 31 countries). Our services include identifying candidates’ profiles against job descriptions, short-listing candidates, advertising your vacancies, providing legal information, and European and international exchange programmes.
How to attend?
The European Job Days Paris 2013 will take place on Paris' Place de la Concorde on 3rd and 4th October as part of the bigger “Paris pour l’emploi” event.
There are two ways to participate in the event, both are free to take part in:
- Onsite: by having a stand at the physical event in Paris. There, you will be able to physically meet with jobseekers from many European countries, and you will have the opportunity to attend interesting presentations, workshops and testimonials.
- Online: this year, for the first time, the European Job Days Paris will also be happening online from the website europeanjobdays.eu/paris. You will be able to pre-select candidates and conduct one-to-one interviews with them via video-chat.
Where do I sign up?
Whether you choose to participate onsite or online, you should publish your company information and jobs on the europeanjobdays.eu/paris website. By doing this, you will have the opportunity to view the CVs of candidates who have applied for your jobs.
Here is how to proceed:
- Register now and wait for the approval from the event organisers.
- Once your registration is approved, create your company page: logo, description, link to website, video, contact information…
- Upload the jobs you are offering during the event. This is essential if you want to meet candidates that match your requirements. If your jobs are published through a national Public Employment Service, they can be automatically imported by using the job’s reference number.
- Define your availability / timeslots for interviews.
- Browse through the CVs of the candidates who have applied for your jobs. An automatic matching score will already be calculated for you and will help you to find the best profiles. You can also give candidates your own rating and filter them on various criteria.
- Invite candidates for an interview (onsite at your booth or online via video-chat).
- If you wish, you can also benefit from the service of EURES Advisers to make the pre-selection of candidates and organise interviews for you!
- Right before the event, you will receive your final interview schedule.
- If you are attending the onsite event, check out the practical information for your stand below.
- If you are attending the online event, please familiarise yourself with the video-chat tool before the day. All the information will be provided to you in your personal account area on the website.
Practical information for your stand
Here is some practical information concerning the event:
- We will be situated in section “G100” of “Paris pour emploi”. Opening hours are 9 a.m – 7 p.m
- You may install your equipment on 2nd October from 2 p.m - 6 p.m or 3 October when you arrive. For exhibitors, the fair is open from 7 a.m. You can have a complimentary breakfast in “Club Exposants “ from 7.30 a.m to 9 a.m.
- You will find your badges (x2) on your stand.
- Each stand has electricity. The event has a WI-FI connection but no computers. Your stand will be approximately 6m2.
- We suggest you bring a roll-up and posters to promote your stand and job vacancies.
- We supply you with water. You will also get a complimentary lunch box.
- We expect more than 10 000 jobseeking visitors during the event. Keep in mind it will be a busy Job Day.
Need more help?
If you are experiencing technical issues or have questions about the website or the event organisation, please contact us here. Your input on this platform’s usability and navigability will also be welcome.
Our live helpdesk will also be available to chat with you during the event from this page.